Every modern person spends daily time on the Internet. But the Internet is not only a source of information and the ability to communicate from a distance, but also a threat to computer security. You can download a computer virus from the network, your account or email address, an attacker can hack. Now I will tell you the safety rules on the Internet.
Ten important rules
1) Use a strong password
The first and most important rule for the safety of your data, accounts, mail forwarding is a strong password! Many times, hackers hacked pages on social networks or email addresses due to the fact that the user set a simple password. You do not want someone else to recognize your personal correspondence? Use a password generator to get a strong password.
2) Go to the Internet from a computer on which a firewall or antivirus with a firewall is installed. This will significantly reduce the likelihood of catching a virus or entering a malicious website.
Download movies, TV shows and other media content only through the Media Jet program – https://freemediaget.ru.
3) Get one primary mailing address and come up with a complex password. When registering in the forums, in the social. networks and other services you will indicate it. This is necessary if you forget your password or username. In no case do not tell anyone your password for the mail, otherwise the attacker will be able through your mail to access all the services and sites on which your mailing address is indicated.
4) If you want to download some material from the Internet, on a site where registration is not needed, but you are required to enter your email address, then most likely they will send ads or spam to your address. In such cases, use disposable mailboxes.
5) Download programs either from official websites of developers, or from large torrent trackers. Do not download programs from suspicious sites or file hosting services. So you reduce the risk of downloading the virus instead of the program.
6) Do not click on beautiful banners or ad units on websites, no matter how attractive and attractive they are. In the best case, you will help the site author get the money, and in the worst, you will get a virus. Use browser plugins that disable ads on sites.
7) If you are working on a computer that other people have access to (on a robot or in an Internet cafe), do not save passwords in the browser. Otherwise, anyone who has access to this computer will be able to access the site using your password.
8) Do not open letters from unknown to you users (addresses). Or letters with a notification about winning the lottery, in which you simply did not participate.
9) Do not click on the pop-up windows that say that your account on the social network is blocked. These are tricks of intruders! If you are suddenly blocked, you will find out about this by going to this social network, or the administration will send you an email.
10) Periodically change passwords on the most important sites. This will reduce the risk of breaking your password.
Using these safety rules on the Internet, you will significantly reduce the risk of getting a virus on your computer or losing an account on your favorite site.