Yoga VPN is another awesome VPN application which a lot of worldwide users using on daily basis. This VPN provides the complete security and privacy to the users. Daily we use the internet so VPN is a must thing to use. Because you should give more priority to your privacy and security when using the internet. Also, these VPNs helps you from being hacked online and keeps you safe from hackers. Using VPNs you will also be able to get access to geo-restricted content. Yoga VPN is one of the best VPN applications which provides free security and privacy.
Yoga VPN is a free app which is simple and easy to use. No signup or registration process is required for using it. Also, it provides unlimited bandwidth and fast speed. You can unblock the blocked social media sites, geo-restricted content and apps with Yoga VPN. It hides your real IP address and provides the fake IP address to keep you anonymous. You can also check another best VPN Zero VPN for PC.
You can browse the internet without any worries. It blocks the third parties tracking and keeps you safe from hackers. Yoga VPN has more than 1000 proxy servers around 30 different regions across the world. USA, Netherland, Japan, UK etc are some of the top countries where Yoga VPN proxy servers are located. Yoga VPN is officially available for Android devices but using an android emulator, you can use it on Windows/Mac easily.
Features of Yoga VPN
Have a look at the amazing features of Yoga VPN given below:
- It is free to download, so you don’t need to pay a single buck for using it.
- Easy and simple to use. No signup or registration is required.
- It is stable and faster VPN service.
- Anonymously no DNS and no log leaks and provides guaranteed security and privacy.
- Unblock the geographically restricted websites easily using Yoga VPN.
Download Yoga VPN for PC
Actually, Yoga VPN is only available for Android devices. Users can download it from Google Play Store. However, if you want to use Yoga VPN on your PC, then don’t worry. Because in this article we will be sharing the detailed step by step guide to help you install Yoga VPN PC. Make sure you have downloaded an android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox emulator. We recommend these two emulators as they are available for both Windows and Mac OS.
Install Yoga VPN for PC
If you want to install Yoga VPN on PC, then follow this step by step guide given below. So let’s get started:
- First, download an android emulator. We recommend using Bluestacks as it works great on both Mac and Windows OS.
- After Bluestacks gets downloaded, double-click on the setup file.
- Once the installation wizard pops up, follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- When installation gets complete, double-click on the Bluestacks shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Bluestacks will then open and it will ask you to link your Google account with Bluestacks. So simply enter the required details.
- Next, go to my apps section in Bluestacks, click on Google Play Store.
- After Google Play Store opens, type Yoga VPN in the search bar.
- Click on Yoga VPN app icon and click on install button.
- Wait for few minutes to let Bluestacks install Yoga VPN on your computer.
- After installation completes, Go to Bluestacks apps section and then click on Yoga VPN app.
- You can now connect with any proxy server location of your choice. Enjoy the internet browsing being anonymous and secure.
Also Check: Snap VPN for PC
That’s it, guys!! So this is the detailed guide about how you can download and install Yoga VPN for PC easily. If you find this article helpful, share it with others. If you are having any trouble while installing or using Yoga VPN, post in the comments section.