Download vMEye for Windows 10,8,7 & Mac: vMEye is another most popular application which lets you monitor cameras easily using your device. You can monitor your security cameras anytime anywhere through this app. It works similar to XMEye for PC but has some unique features as compared to other security camera apps. This application is easy to use and very simple. You can remotely control the security cameras and keep an eye on your home, office, shop or any other place. After installing vMEye for PC, you can monitor every single through using your device. You can also check SPMC For PC which is similar to vMEye app.
Download vMEye Windows 10/Mac
This application has many awesome features such as you can use it without any ads. It is simple, fast and easy to use. Using this app, you can easily watch the live video stream. With PTZ camera feature you can rotate camera towards your desired direction. You can take snapshots of the live stream, record videos, and photos to watch them later. With this application, users can keep an eye on home, office or any other place.
vMEye also supports multi DVRs and stream live video from the security cameras. You don’t need to pay a single penny in order to use this app. Mainly this application is available for Android users. But don’t worry, you can install vMEye for PC using a third-party emulator such as Bluestacks. Below in this article, we will be sharing the features and step by step installation guide of vMEye for PC. So keep checking this article till the end. Also check SuperLivePro for PC
vMEye for PC Features
Below we are listing the main features of the vMEye app. So let’s take a look:
- Supports PTZ Control
- Compatible with almost all devices
- This app is free to download and use on all devices.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Users can take screenshots of live streaming footage.
- It also supports Android PDA as well as DVR.
- You can keep eye on live stream footages easily through your device.
Install vMEye for PC
vMEye is officially available for iOS and Android devices only. There is no official vMEye for PC version released yet. But if you want to install vMEye on PC, then don’t worry. Because using an android emulator, you can install vMEye app easily. Below we are sharing the step by step vMEye installation guide. So let’s get started:
- First download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Next, install Bluestacks on your computer. Just follow the basic steps to complete the installation.
- After installation completes, double-click to open Bluestacks emulator.
- Once Bluestacks open, sign in to your Google account.
- Now on the top right side of the Bluestacks main screen, you will see the search bar.
- Click on the search bar and type vMEye and Hit Enter.
- Next, click on the install button and wait for few minutes.
- Once installation completes, go to Bluestacks main screen. Find the vMEye app, click on it and start using vMEye on your computer.
Hope this guide helped you. You can also check another similar app iPOLIS for PC.