Download & Install vChannel for Windows 10,8,7 & Mac: vChannel is one of the best entertainment apps for Android devices. You can watch the movies, music, videos and live stream. If you want to watch TV channels and movies, then vChannel is all in one solution for you. You can watch your favorite stuff on your smartphone screen now.
The vChannel app has RSS video player which is based on RSS 2.0 specs. It supports all the videos and media player on your android device. This application is only available for Android users. There is no official version released for Windows and Mac users. But in this guide, we will tell you how to install vChannel on Windows 10 and Mac PC. You can check The Dare Wall TV to watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
With the vChannel app, you can watch the live stream of the top TV channels. You can also watch the trending videos and search for your favorite movies as well. With just one click, you can watch free movies and TV channels on your android device. Now you don’t need to worry about changing channels and watch your favorite one on the computer. Also, you will get a better experience watching videos, movies and TV channels on the bigger computer screen. Below we are sharing the vChannel for PC features and installation guide. So keep reading this article till the end. Don’t forget to check AllCast for PC as well which is app similar to vChannel.
vChannel for PC Features
Below we are listing the key features of the vChannel app. So let’s take a look at them:
- vChannel lets you watch free movies and TV channels.
- Supports Chromecast Feeds.
- Loads faster and saves the time.
- Uses RSS 2.0 specification
- Operates on RSS Video player.
Download vChannel for Windows & Mac PC
vChannel is mainly available for Android smartphones only and you can download it from Google Play Store. Unfortunately, there is no official vChannel for PC version released yet. However, you can download and install vChannel on Windows/Mac PC using an android emulator. There are many android emulators available for Windows and Mac OS. The best one among all of them is Bluestacks which is easy to use and free to download.
Follow the step by step installation guide shared below to install vChannel on your computer. So let’s get started:
- First download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Install Bluestacks on your computer. Follow the basic steps to complete the installation.
- Once installation finishes, double-click on Bluestacks to open it.
- After Bluestacks opens, sign in to your google account.
- Now you will be on Bluestacks main screen. On the top right side of Bluestacks, you will see a search bar.
- Click on the search bar and type vChannel and Hit Enter.
- Next click on the install button. Wait for a few minutes. It will take some time to download vChannel on your PC.
- Once installation completes, just go to Bluestacks main screen. Find vChannel app.
- Now you can use the vChannel app on your computer anytime you want.
Install vChannel on Mac/Windows using apk
Just follow the steps shared below to install vChannel on Mac/Windows PC using apk file.
- Download and install Bluestacks emulator.
- Next download vChannel apk file from the internet.
- Open Bluestacks.
- Next Drag and drop the vChannel apk file on Bluestacks.
- The installation will automatically start and within few minutes app will be installed.
vChannel is great app for watching your favorite TV shows and movies in high quality. It also supports Chromecast.