Thunder VPN is a free and awesome application which protects your private data and secure you from hackers. You can download it for free and it also blocks third-party trackers by making you anonymous. This application is really easy to use and provides faster speed to the users. Also, no signup or registration is required for using Thunder VPN PC.
Also Check: Yoga VPN for PC
You might see some ads displaying but the interface is user-friendly. Thunder VPN PC hides your internet protocol address so no one can track you. If your favorite websites are blocked in your region, you can unblock them easily using Thunder VPN. Thunder VPN lets the user get access to geo-restricted websites, apps, and games.
This application is free to download, simple and easy to use. It provides proxy servers located in various to countries such as United States, United Kingdom etc. Also, you will enjoy faster speed and unlimited bandwidth connection when using Turbo VPN. There is no time limit as well, users can use it as long as they want. Now get access to all of your favorite internet sites easily through Thunder VPN. We are listing the top features of Thunder VPN app and installation guide below.
Features of Thunder VPN
Have a look at the main features of Thunder VPN given below:
- No signup or registration process is required
- No time restrictions, you can use it as long as you wish
- Easy to use, faster speed and fewer ads
- Different top countries proxy servers available for the users.
- Unlimited bandwidth
Also Check: SkyVPN for PC
Download Thunder VPN for PC
Thunder VPN PC is available for Android devices and you can download it from Google Play Store. However, if you are interested in using Thunder VPN on PC, then you can do it via android emulator. You have to install an android emulator on your computer. There are many emulators available but the top ones are Nox and Bluestacks. Both of these are available for Windows and Mac OS and offers a wide range of cool features for the users. You can follow the step by step guide given below to install Thunder VPN on PC.
Install Thunder VPN for PC
Follow the step by step guide given below to install Thunder VPN on PC. So let’s get started:
- First, download an android emulator on your PC. You can pick Nox emulator or Bluestacks. For this method, we are recommending to use Bluestacks.
- After you have downloaded Bluestacks. Double click on the setup file for installing it on your PC.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next double click on Bluestacks icon showing on the desktop. Once Bluestacks opens, it will ask you to link your Google account with Bluestacks. Simply enter the required details.
- Next, go to My Apps section in Bluestacks, click on Google Play Store.
- Once Google Play Store opens, type Thunder VPN in the search bar.
- Then click on Thunder VPN icon and click on install button.
- Now, wait for few minutes to let Bluestacks install the Thunder VPN on Windows.
- Once the installation completes. Go to Bluestacks My Apps section, click on Thunder VPN app icon.
- Thunder VPN app will open up. Now you can connect with your favorite proxy location and enjoy surfing the internet.
Also Check: VPN Melon for PC
That’s it!! You have successfully downloaded and installed Thunder VPN for PC. If you receive any error, reinstall the app on your PC.
Thunder VPN Review
Thunder VPN is a free and awesome application which protects your private data and secure you from hackers. You can download it for free and it also blocks third-party trackers by making you anonymous.