Download iSmartViewPro for Windows 10,8,7 & Mac: iSmartViewPro is another useful application which lets you keep an eye on CCTV Cameras in your office, home or any other place. Once you have installed iSmartViewPro on your device, you can monitor CCTV cameras from anywhere anytime. You can use this app for office, home and shop CCTV cameras and watch live footage on your device. Mainly iSmartViewPro app is developed for iOS and Android users. But if you want to have a better experience, you can install iSmartViewPro on PC.
After installing iSmartViewPro on Windows or Mac you will be able to have watched live footage clearly. If you want to upload camera footage videos online, you can do it as well. In this article, we are sharing the uses of iSmartViewPro and installation guide. So read the full guide till the end. Also Check iVMS-4500 for PC
Uses of iSmartViewPro PC
This app is very useful for the users. Not only it lets them secure the workplace and home but also they can record CCTV camera videos as well. This app lets users monitor NVR, CCTV, and DVD. Also, it supports P2P camera as well as DDNS connection. You can take the screenshot of live footage. You can watch the videos clearly using zoom in feature. You can also set the video quality and change the skin of the app. One of the cool features is that it lets users switch between international languages.
Install iSmartViewPro for PC
As we said earlier that iSmartViewPro is available for Android and iOS devices only. There is no official version for PC users released. However, you can use iSmartViewPro on your PC using an android emulator. Below we are sharing the step by step guide to download and install iSmartViewPro on Mac & Windows. So let’s get started:
- First, download an android emulator on your PC. We recommend you to use Bluestacks. Not only it is free to download but also easy to use as well.
- After Bluestacks gets downloaded, install it on your computer. Follow the basic steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, double-click on Bluestacks to open it.
- After the Bluestacks emulator opens, sign in with Google account.
- Now you will be on Bluestacks main screen. On the top right side, you will see a search bar option.
- Click on the search bar and type iSmartViewPro and Hit Enter.
- Next, click on the install button and wait for few minutes.
- It will take some time and within few minutes iSmartViewPro app will get installed on your PC.
- You can go to the main screen of Bluestacks, locate iSmartViewPro and start using it.
iSmartViewPro is android app which lets you monitor and remotely control the network cameras through your device easily. You can use it to keep an eye on your home and office security cameras.