Download iPOLIS for Windows 10,8,7 & Mac: These days there are many security camera applications available for smartphones. We have shared some of the best and top security camera apps in our previous guides. Today we are going to share another top-notch security camera application. This app is called IPOLIS which simple and easy to use. It let you control your security cameras from your device.
Mainly this application is developed for the security products of Hanwha’s Techwin. You can also control your security cameras and recording devices from your Windows/Mac PC as well. Keep an eye on your home or office live video footage from anywhere anytime on your device. Also, check this great app CamHi For PC.
To watch things more clearly, you can preview and zoom security camera videos. You can also record security camera videos to watch them later. Not only you can play the videos in the app but also take snapshots of live streaming as well. Also, it lets the user set schedule for videos so after that time video will be deleted automatically. You can also set a password on saved recording videos to make them more secured. In short, this application provides all in one security features.
In order to use IPOLIS on your device, make sure your device must have 2GB or higher RAM. Also 1.9 GHz Quad Core, 1.6 GHz Octa Core or higher and device must be running on Android 4.4 or above OS. These are the main requirements for using IPOLIS on smartphones. Officially there is no IPOLIS PC version available. But if you want to get better live security camera stream experience on PC, then you can do it using an emulator. In this article below, we are sharing the main features and installation guide of IPOLIS for PC.
iPOLIS for PC Features
Let’s know the top and main features of IPOLIS PC given below:
- This app is mainly developed for the security network products of Hanwha Techwin.
- Users can protect their camera recordings with a password.
- IPOLIS is available in different languages.
- It supports digital zoom, PTZ control, and live video streaming.
- Allows users to take snapshots of live videos.
- Users can easily monitor the security cameras from their device.
- Almost compatible with all devices.
We suggest you check iSmartViewPro for PC which is similar to the iPolis app.
Install IPOLIS for PC
If you want to install IPOLIS on PC (Windows/Mac), then you can do it using an android emulator. Follow the step by step guide given below to download and install IPOLIS on your computer. So let’s get started:
- First download Bluestacks on PC.
- Next, install the Bluestacks emulator on your computer. Follow the basic steps to complete the installation process.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click to open it.
- After Bluestacks opens, for the very first time it will ask you to sign in with your Google account.
- Simply log in using your Google account.
- Once you are done with the above step, you will be on Bluestacks main screen.
- On the top right side, you will see a search bar option. Click on the search bar and type IPOLIS and Hit Enter.
- Next click on the install button. Wait for few minutes to let Bluestacks install the IPOLIS app on your computer.
- Once the installation is done, you can go to Bluestacks main screen or My apps section. Click on IPOLIS app icon and start using it.
So this is the complete guide on how to download IPOLIS for Windows/Mac and install it on your PC easily. If you are facing any trouble during installation, reinstall the app. We suggest you check gDMSS Lite for PC app which looks similar to iPolis.