HTTP Injector is one of the best and professional tools which is used for connecting Proxy/SSH with the custom header. In short, this application will act as VPN on your android device. Using SSH tunnel, HTTP injector will help in securing your connection. You can unblock your favorite websites by using this application. If you want to secure your personal information and private data from hackers, you can give a try to HTTP Injector.
While you are surfing the web, no one will be able to view your activity and you will be secure completely. Because it will hide your IP address from hackers. Mainly it is android VPN but you can use it on your PC, Windows, and Mac. You need to install android emulator based on your OS. Before we are going to share the guide about HTTP injector installation, first we recommend you to check out the app features.
HTTP Injector Features
- Let’s have a look at the features of HTTP Injector which are given below:
- HTTP injector is easy to use and free VPN.
- It comes up with an app filter.
- Secure your internet connection using SSL tunnel.
- Also, it allows users to modify the outgoing requests.
- No android root is required.
- It helps in battery saving. Also, you can change DNS easily.
Rocket VPN for PC offers the similar features to the users, so don’t forge to check that post as well.
Download HTTP Injector for PC
To download HTTP injector for PC, first, you will have to download and install an android emulator. As Bluestacks android emulator is available for both Window and MAC OS. So we highly recommend you to try it out. You can also use Nox app emulator if you want to install HTTP injector on your PC.
Install HTTP Injector for PC
Now follow this step by step guide given below to start installing HTTP injector for PC:
- First, of we recommend you to download Bluestacks android emulator on your PC.
- Next, you need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After that open it, you will be then asked to enter your Google login credentials.
- Once you linked your Google account with Bluestacks. Then open Google Play Store and type “HTTP Injector”.
- Next, you will need to click on HTTP Injector icon and hit the Install button.
- After few minutes, this VPN will be installed on PC.
- Then Go to my apps section in Bluestacks.
- Click on HTTP Injector icon and start using it.
Download HTTP Injector for Mac
To download HTTP Injector for Mac, follow these steps given below:
- First download Bluestacks.
- Install it on your Mac OS.
- Double click on Bluestacks icon to open it.
- Now link your Google account with Bluestacks and Setup Play Store.
- Now go to Bluestacks my apps section and click on Google Play Store icon.
- Now in Google Play Store search bar, type “HTTP Injector” and hit Enter.
- Now tap on HTTP Injector icon and click on install button.
- It will take few minutes depending upon your internet connection.
- Once the app is installed on Bluestacks. You can go to my apps section and click on the application icon to start using it on Mac.
If you face any issue while using HTTP Injector for PC, feel free to let us know in the comments section. Hope you find this guide helpful, so kindly share it with others.
HTTP Injector Review
HTTP Injector is one of the best and professional tools which is used for connecting Proxy/SSH with the custom header. In short, this application will act as VPN on your android device.