Bluemail is one of the secure and most useful mailbox application. It lets users easily manage unlimited mail accounts on their device. With this app, users can manage group emailing as well. Also, Bluemail lets you enable personalization across multiple accounts. Users can get top email services when using this app as it makes your life easier. So now you don’t have to worry about opening different email accounts. Because Bluemail lets you open all of your email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo etc from a single platform. It is the best and highly recommended app for every internet user. The interface is user-friendly, simple and easy to use. Also Check Download iSmart DV for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7/Mac)
Unfortunately, Bluemail is developed only for iOS and Android devices. But don’t worry if you are interested in using Bluemail on PC. Because today we are sharing the complete guide on how to download and install Bluemail on Window and Mac PC easily. Below we are listing the top features and installation method.
Features of Bluemail for PC
Bluemail is a top-notch email app that comes with a lot of awesome features. You will get a notification on your device for every account. Also, users can send and receive group emails easily using this app. This application lets users change the app theme based on day and night modes. You can also add text styles and logos in your email as well.
With this app, users can set a reminder and print the email. In short words, Bluemail makes your life easier by providing complete security and privacy on emails. So you don’t have to worry anymore, because your data is encrypted and secured. Also, it lets you set a time screen lock to prevent others from checking/seeing your private emails.
Download Bluemail for PC
To download Bluemail PC and install it on your computer, you need to download an android emulator for PC. There are various best Android emulators available for Windows and Mac. But we highly recommend you to use Bluestacks. It has a lot of useful features and works on both Mac and Windows. Follow the guide shared below to install Bluemail on Mac/Windows computer without any issue.
Install Bluemail for PC
As we told earlier, Bluemail is not available for PC officially. So you don’t need to worry about it because still, you can use Bluemail on PC using an android emulator. Follow this step by step guide to install Bluemail on Windows/Mac computer. So let’s get started:
- First, download Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Then install it on your computer. Simply follow the basic steps.
- Once you are done with the installation process. Double click on Bluestacks
- After the Bluestacks opens, For the very first time it will ask you for entering Google account details.
- Simply enter the details and complete the basic steps.• Once are done, you will be on Bluestacks main screen.
- On the top right corner, you will see a search bar.
- Click on it and type Bluemail and Hit Enter.
- A small window will pop up, click on the install button. Wait for few minutes depending upon your internet connection to let Bluestacks download and install the app on your PC.
- Once the installation finishes, you can start using Bluemail on your computer.
So this is the complete guide on how to download and install Bluemail for Windows/Mac PC easily. If you are facing any issue while installing or using the application, reinstall the app. You can also check Download AllCast for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7/Mac).
Bluemail is one of the secure and most useful mailbox application. It lets users easily manage unlimited mail accounts on their device.